Monday, July 25, 2011

Breaking Dawn: I CAN'T WAIT!

Yehey for me! After almost two months of no connection at home, our broadband is back. Though a BIG thanks to our kapitbahay for I was able to steal their Wi-Fi signal without their consent (and it's password protected! My bro decrypted it by guessing numbers. LOL!)
I forced my mom before to cut off our internet since I'm in the verge of reviewing for my board exam. It was hard though, a sacrifice indeed. No net, no FB, no blogging, no anything! I was so disconnected from everything! Yet I gave myself a high-five for making it through. Board exam is done and so our connection is back.

So enough of that.
And then.





I love these Trading cards! I swear I would like to have ALL of THESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments!