Thursday, February 2, 2012

HELP: What to get?

As a blogger, it is essential to have the basic essentials. You can never be a pro on what you are doing if you are not equipped with the basics.


So what does every blogger need?
  • The blogger itself
  • Money 
  • Pen and paper
  • Creative wittiness
  • CAMERA
Yes. Camera.
I have a camera but I think that sooner or later it will give up on me. I love my Olympus T-100 digital camera since me and my family got this on our hands. It served its purpose very obediently. However, I think that with its long year of purpose, it will give up soon because the quality of the image created is not that good anymore. So, I'm planning to give my camera a good rest. I researched and reviewed some awesome cameras that I'm dying to have my hands on it! To sum up my list, I chose these two cameras for me to save up in the future!

CANON EOS 600D

I love those flip screens! I read some reviews and some said that this is best for video recording, perfect since I want to start vlogging soon too! Full review: HERE


and CANON 1100D

Full review: HERE




Readers, any suggestions for the best entry DLSR with a tight budget? Lol

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you get the 600D, it's the best entry SLR for me. I own one and I'm getting good photos with it, especially for macro shots. I love the flip screen too which makes video recording very easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Yeah, I've been eyeing the 600D too though it's pricey compared with 1100D. Ho-hum. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments!