Be part of the first-ever water-themed fun run in the country, Tiktakbo 6: Water Dash! This pioneering fun run will take place on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at the Academic Oval of University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City.
Waves of excitement begin as the showers of the Hydro Race Arc open to signal the start of the race.
Every runner also receives a water noodle gun which maybe claimed at the start or at the end of the race. Throughout the route, water drums are placed so tired runners can rest while having fun by engaging in water gun fights with friends and strangers.
At the end, history will be made as runners assemble for the biggest water balloon fight in the metro. Three thousand water balloons will be available for everyone’s enjoyment.
Registration fees are as follows (inclusive of Race Kit with Singlet, Race Bib, Raffle Stub, Finisher’s kit, and Water gun (to be claimed during event itself)):
· 500m Dash (for Kids 7 years old and below) – Php300.00
· 3K – Php450.00
· 5K – Php550.00
· 16K – Php650.00
Registration sites are as follows:
· Riovana- Katipunan & Active Fun Building, BGC
· UP JPIA Tambayan - 4th Floor Virata School of Business (formerly CBA)
· Olympic Village - Robinsons Place Ermita, SM North Edsa, Gate Way Mall & Market Market
· Olympic World – Trinoma & Alabang Town Center
· Olympic Gold- Robinsons Galleria
· Second Wind- Teacher's Village & Ortigas Home Depot
Tiktakbo started in 2008 and since then everybody looks forward to this event year after year, both beginners and professional runners alike. Exciting prizes from our major and minor sponsors await the winners.
It is organized by the UP Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (UP JPIA) for the benefit of the scholarship program, Long-term Educational Assistance Program (LEAP)
For more details, you may contact the following persons:
· Cza Gerona – 09176126558
· Pau Madarang – 09165126247
· Criselle Valiña – 09064979272
Visit https://www.facebook.com/upjpiatiktakbo to view the route maps, singlet designs and other updates.